Funding to support CBWW and its programs goes a long way!
While we accept and absolutely appreciate gifts at all levels, giving at one of the designated levels below will allow us to do even more. Look how far your dollars go to help women and their families in need!
• $5,000 – Provides a full year of monthly in-home case management services for pregnant women and children, which includes parent education, breastfeeding support, and linkages to vital health and social services
• $2,500 – Provides a woman with 3 months of mental health support with a licensed social worker
• $1,000 – Allows a woman to participate in a 17-week economic self-sufficiency program consisting of micro-business training and financial literacy to prepare them her to start or expand her home based business
• $500 – Will make it possible for 2 uninsured women to receive comprehensive well-woman exams, which includes blood work and vital screenings such as a clinical breast exam, Pap Test and HIV testing
• $250 – Will pay for a mammogram and the coordination of follow-up care for 1 uninsured woman
Thank you for your generosity. The Center for Black Women’s Wellness is a tax-deductible charitable organization, Tax ID Number: (58-2212203). We reserve the right to re-designate funds to an area of greatest need when a program or service has been fully funded within a program year.