Program: Wellness Program
The Center for Black Women’s Wellness is a community-based nonprofit organization that is committed to enhancing the health and well-being of Black women and their families. The organization provides several comprehensive programs that are designed to educate, empower and inspire participants to make positive changes in their lives and the lives of their families.
Reporting to the Wellness Program Manager, the Clinic Coordinator is responsible for the operational supervision and ongoing support of health care delivery for the Wellness and Safety Net Clinics.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds strong positive communication with clinicians and works as a team to enhance the success of both clinics by conducting monthly and/or quarterly meetings in setting overall goals.
- Develops strong inter-department teamwork to meet the needs of the patients and clinicians and drive decision-making and other actions.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to build employee morale and individual motivation.
- Responsible for profit and loss performance of assigned business unit. Participates in budget creation and expense management.
- Analyzes and staffs front office and back office staff to meet needs of health care professionals and patients efficiently and courteously.
- Identifies and maintains an updated resource list for specialty care and other services our participants may need.
- Works across organization in assisting with area of expertise; i.e. nursing, employee health, medical records, quality assurance which helps to plan, evaluate, recommend, and implement new initiatives when appropriate.
- Monitors, coaches, develops, and evaluates performance of staff on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards as per job descriptions.
- Responsible for assuring customer/patient service needs are met. Develops and monitors patient service feedback and contributes to the process of resolving complaints and service issues. Plans and initiates process improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensures linkages to care for CBWW patients who need services not offered at CBWW; follows-up on referrals.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, employees, other managers, and physicians. Supports a positive image CBWW inside and outside the organization.
- Responsible for OSHA and other regulatory/compliance training and compliance. Coordinates cleanliness, orderliness, and safety of working environment.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to expand revenue sources and ancillary services and reduce expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management and/or Nationally recognized Office Management and Compliance Educational Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare or related setting and experience in staff supervision
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and EMR systems
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid holidays (to include office closed with pay December 24th – January 1st each year)
- 401K Plan
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Generous vacation and sick time
Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.